Music Station 2012.05.04

Sunday, May 13, 2012


Ah, the much anticipated Music Station, in which there would be the first TV performance of "Face Down", plus the song with most votes from fans. I know a lot of fans in the English-speaking world were banking on "Tokei Jikake no Umbrella", and some of them were extremely disappointed, and even angry, that it wasn't chosen.

For me, well - "Tokei Jikake..." really is far from my favourite by them, and I don't really care whether or not it's performed ^^; I understand the feelings of the fans who love that song, though - personally I would really love a performance of "Superfresh", myself, or even "Joy", but I knew that the chances of the majority voting for non-standards would be very slim. I voted for "Superfresh" anyway. And of course, "Love So Sweet" won the poll. Why wouldn't it? It's a favourite among many fans, and non-fans who are voting would be more familiar with the popular songs ^^

Anyway. I wasn't particularly happy or disappointed with the song choice, but I enjoyed their performance thoroughly, because they seemed really happy :D :D And I accidentally deleted my caps of "Love So Sweet", so only "Face Down" caps here... haha.

The "Face Down" performance was... *_*

Is it enough to say I loved it and watched it repeatedly? Because I do, and I did.


  Mste-04


Mste-01

Mste-03

[vid credit: ANJ]

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Writer's Blog by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP