Long Overdue Trip Post! - Day 12, Part 2

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

I ordered the gyoza, and Salwa ordered an omelette and rice, so that we could share. We also ordered the goma-dango because Steph recommended it when I told her we're going to Keikarou. Once we were done with our orders, we (and everyone at the other tables) started taking photos of everything we could, haha.
The gyoza wasn't bad - my favourite would still be Tenkaichi's, but Keikarou's gyoza are huge and satisfying ^^. We saw someone at a nearby table with chilli prawns, which had Salwa salivating, so we ordered that as well. I think I enjoyed the food a lot more this time, compared to my previous trip to Keikarou!

Day12-8

Day12-9
Day12-10
Day12-11
Day12-12
Day12-13
Day12-14

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Writer's Blog by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP