Long Overdue Trip Post! - Day 6 - 8

Wednesday, May 9, 2012


The day after the concert Salwa and I left Fukuoka very early in the morning, stopping at Shin-Kobe just around lunch time. In Kobe we met with an old friend of mine, who recently moved there from Osaka. He and his wife took us to lunch and around town, which was really nice of them, and I'm really glad I got to see them, because usually I only go to Tokyo and never get to see my friends who live elsewhere. Anyway, besides picking up lots of Hitachi and AU pamphlets, we didn't see or do anything Arashi-related, but I did find this place that sold unofficial phone straps:

Day6-1



It's always nice to see their faces around XD

Anyway, that evening, after saying goodbye to my friends, we left for Kyoto - where we watched the first episode of Lucky Seven, but that was about as far as we got, Arashi-wise. We wandered around like the tourists we were for an entire day (this being Day 7), and in the evening we parted ways - Salwa stayed in Kyoto, and would be going to Kanazawa after, while I headed back to Tokyo, as I only bought a 7-day rail pass.

On Day 8, which was my last day with a rail pass, I went to all my favourite haunts - Asakusa (again), Shibuya-Omotesando-Harajuku, Ebisu, Akiba... and some random stops that I don't even remember now. But most importantly, I went to the Johnny's Family Club! Since it's located in the same building where I used to have classes once upon a time (when I wasn't into JE, which is kinda ironic now), it was pretty easy to find.

Day7-01
Day7-02
Day7-03
Day7-04
Day7-05
Day7-06

...the rest of the JFC pics, I'll upload later ^^;

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Writer's Blog by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP