Long Overdue Trip Post! - Days 0-3

Sunday, May 6, 2012


The last time I went to Japan, I used an iPhone, which had a Typepad app. Last January I was using (and still am!) Sony's Xperia Arc, and there's no Typepad app on Android that I could find, so I kind of got lazy about updating. Now it's May... and I think I should post these before the year is over ^^;

The first day isn't really a "day"; Salwa and I arrived very late at night, and even managed to miss the last train to our hostel. The next couple of days were spent meeting friends and randomly walking about, so it wasn't really Arashi-oriented at all, but we did manage to spot some stuff :D

Day1-1



Like this giant poster right after we passed Customs. I swear, all the exhaustion disappeared the moment we saw the poster welcoming us into Tokyo :D :D

Day1-2

And this! Right where we stood, in the first train we got into! (The connecting train was the one that we missed)

Day2-1

The very next morning we went to Tsukishima to meet with my friends, Kishiko and Ono-chan. We had monjya, which I really want to go back and have again now, before heading to Toyosu to walk around LaLa Port. I bought the Kaibutsu-kun clear files and pamphlet here :)

Day4-1
Day4-2

We mostly only wandered around Asakusa (where we stayed) on the third day, and early morning on the fourth we got on the Shinkansen heading to Osaka. In our car is this giant Ninomiya/Mario; it's like he's giving us his blessings to go on our trip XD

In Osaka we walked around some more, but in the same evening we took another train to Fukuoka... arriving at our hostel on the evening of the 13th. That night we watched Music Station and got to know a few of the other girls staying there who were also Arashians, from Korea.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Writer's Blog by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP