SODA Sep 2011

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

DSCF6475

My copy came in! I was just thinking that I started this blog to do a Shukudai-kun rewatch project, but these days I'm posting more on magazines...? Reason: I usually don't have the time to watch a TV show all the way to the end these days, so I haven't been doing my Shukudai-kun rewatch. 


Anyway, Soda! Well, the coming months is going to be both heaven and hell for the Sho-kun shipper, because of all the magazines he's in. I had to give up on so many books I want so that I could afford to get the mags.

DSCF6476
Basically, I thought, just how many Sho-kun articles/interviews do I need, really? Most of the time I get too lazy to read (I haven't kept up with my studies, and my kanji is quite bad now) and read translations if they're available. That, or take a long, LONG time before I finish reading something. And when it comes to pictures, I know that Soda isn't going to compete with Cut (I still love the RandomHotGuy!Sho in the Cut mag), but. 

When I was looking at the cover (with Sho-kun's face all blanked out) on Amazon, trying to decide whether or not I wanted to order it, I noticed the small thing on the bottom that said there's a Waku Waku Report included! So I decided to order it after all.

DSCF6477
This certainly makes the mag worth getting, to me. But that's not all!

DSCF6478
There's also a Kamisama no Karute feature, about Matsumoto city (in Nagano), where the film was set. It introduces some of the interesting places there, and it actually makes me want to go...
Malaysians can order it through Kinokuniya bookstore, like I did. :D

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Writer's Blog by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP