Hanako, Ray, & Screen+

Saturday, August 27, 2011

DSCF6554


DSCF6555

I thought that my mag buying for the month is over, but just before it was time to go home one of the JBD staff called out to me and passed me this mag. Since today's my last day at work before a week long Eid holiday, I just had to purchase it right then and there ^^

DSCF6558
DSCF6562
This actually arrived around the same time as my Freecell, but I kept it at the office first, and only bought it today. Jun is so cute in this one. ^^ Sho-kun, too, even if (as Kit puts it) he looks like a certain Kinki Kids member because of his hair XD

DSCF6564
This arrived at Kino today, too. My favourite, even though I almost didn't order it. Why is that, I wonder?

DSCF6565
Look. Sho-kun. With a book. Wearing glasses. and a vest. and something with a cute skull pattern (the bowtie). It's like combining all my fetishes into one photo. *_*

DSCF6567
*_* 
DSCF6568
Really. Do I even have to say anything.  
<3~!

Btw, this week I've put in an order for the Kiiroi Namida movie book at Kino, because really, despite the lack of Jun it's probably one of my favourite things the five of them made. I also put in a pre-order for the upcoming Kaibutsu-kun movie box thing which comes with a sugoroku game and a... curry spoon.
Working in Kinokuniya is seriously dangerous to my wallet.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Writer's Blog by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP