Monthly Television, Cinema Cinema, +act

Saturday, August 6, 2011

DSCF6479

This, I did not order. But I saw it at Kinokuniya and picked it up to browse, and ended up buying it.


DSCF6481
There's a message from all the members about Beautiful World, and a MatsuJun piece + pull-out. 

DSCF6482
Cover-wise, the Monthly Television mag might actually be more worth getting than this (sorry Higashiyama Noriyuki; you're awesome but I'd prefer an Arashi cover any day) although the content of this is pretty cool.

DSCF6483
...and, okay, I really liked that it had Higashiyama and MatsuKen, too. The mag that I was more excited about though, is -

DSCF6485
This.

DSCF6486
Which has pages like this.

DSCF6488
And this. The interview part is really, really long, which is satisfying. And Kamisama no Karute. I wish they'd show it here.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Writer's Blog by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP