Himitsu no Arashi-chan! #117

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Aired On: January 27th, 2011

I've only seen the mannequin five of this episode before, so it's the first time I'm watching the full version. The guest is Yoshitaka Yuriko, who acts with Nino in GANTZ - I love her! I would ship her with any of the members, really, but especially Ohno after watching this episode. But first - Sho-kun. Because he's the most unsold mannequin, he went shopping and clothes coordinating with VERBAL-san before the show, and came to the show wearing this "machupichu" get-up. It's hilarious! 

Hna117-1
 
Yoshitaka Yuriko's impressions on the members are interesting, especially for Sho and Ohno. She said that Sho's like an honour student who's scary when he lets loose (as could be seen from the way he's dressed! Lol) and that Ohno's the most hentai of the group. (The subs use the "perverted" translation, but while that's probably there too, I think it also includes him being the "strangest/weirdest"?) When they talked about her background in acting and her debut in Hebi to Piasu, I was surprised. Because I loved her from Tokyo Dogs, but I didn't know she was in Hebi to Piasu. I didn't even realise it was made into a film! (Okay. Not totally true. I heard something about it being made into a movie once, but forgot about it until now.) Now I really want to see it; I had really liked the book. 

Hna117-2

Her type of guy, apparently, is someone who's a cheerful person, who treasures their family, and who's just a bit gross. She gave an example of how a person could be a bit gross and yet be found attractive by her, and the members tried it out - blowing out bits of torn tissue paper with their breath. She liked the way Aiba and Ohno did it the best, although I would have probably chosen MatsuJun.

Then she tried to have a "nande nande" conversation, where she keeps asking why about everything. She tried it with MatsuJun, who answers her calmly, and with Ohno, who doesn't answer her at all, except with another question. It's really cute to see them together like that :D She also admits to wanting to keep a human pet, so the members all pretended to be pets for her. Arashi members with animal ears = win!

Hna117-3

I was thinking that she might choose Ohno, but she chose Nino as her favourite member in the end, because he makes her feel comfortable (she's used to him, as they worked together in GANTZ). The mannequin five segment is... a Parka Coordination Special! This part is full of funny, but the gist is - Sho needs to have his revenge over the Double Parka thing, so he wore doube parka again, and didn't lose this time. Ahaha. 

[vid credit: ST/aqr]

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Writer's Blog by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP