Oristar 7/18

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Oristar1

So, my copy finally arrived. The moment I saw the cover, I was so glad that I ordered this! Usually I won't order mags, and just decide whether or not I'll get them when they're in the store and I could look at them first. But these days the Japanese Department are seriously cutting down on their non-K-Pop related mags, so the mags sell out before they even hit the shelves, more often than not. *sigh*


Oristar2

I mean, this page alone is worth the price of the entire mag. Sho's so pretty in the queen get up, and this episode was hilarious.

Oristar3

But the rest of it is gold, too. Yama and Aimiya goodness to be found here, and MatsuJun is just perfect. <3 Seriously, buy this! :D

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Writer's Blog by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP