Beautiful World, Nippon no Arashi, and-

Tuesday, July 12, 2011


DSCF6412

Another round of "Stuff I Bought Recently", or, "Why Arashi Is Making Me Broke." 


Finally arrived! My copy of Beautiful World. Well, it arrived at my office on Saturday but it went to Receiving (where the logistics receive our books) and spent some time there before winding up at the office where it's supposed to. I really like this album, even on first listen. It's on repeat on my iPod now ^^

DSCF6400

This actually arrived at the store a couple of days after the release date. I still can't believe that their initial order was going to be really small - it was only after I made a reservation for 7 copies (for me + friends) that they asked, "is it really a big title?" or something like that. I explained about the textbook and how all the fans are waiting for this, and they upped their quantity, but still. It never even got to hit the shelves, because all the copies ended up being reserved as soon as they were in.

DSCF6398

Okay, I sort of like to collect these unofficial photo books because they look nice lined up on the shelf. This one from the Scene tour I especially wanted, because it has photos from the Tokyo Dome con that I went. 
I'm sure that the Weekly Television needs no explanation. Anything that has Sho + Piano and Sho = Rabbit is a must have.
DSCF6399
I'm not even sure why I got this, because I'm a Sho ichibaner and I don't have the Sho one (yet?). But I saw this highlighted in the store and I took it into the office just to take a look, and then couldn't resist the chibi!Jun pics near the end of it, and ended up buying it. ^^;; I guess Jun would always be my first love...? Haha..

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Writer's Blog by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP