Arashi no Shukudai-kun #007

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Aired On: November 13th, 2006

Before I realise it, this show is becoming more and more entertaining. (^_^) The guest in this episode is actress Matsui Kazuyo, whose homework for Arashi is for them to find vegetables that are good for you. When asked what this meant exactly (aren't all vegetables supposed to be good for you?) she explained that she meant vegetables that are grown with love, and without the use of chemicals. The first two places Nino introduced, she already knew about, which was funny. She seems quite fussy when it comes to her vegetables, but judging from the reaction of Arashi when they tried "normal" vegetables and "good" vegetables, I guess there is a difference in taste? Well, I remember the first time I ate strawberries in Japan; I had the distinct impression that I was eating "real" strawberries and that the ones I had in Malaysia only looked like strawberries but didn't taste like them at all. Maybe it's something like that?

In the weird experiments corner, they divide into two teams (Arashi vs. Matsui Kazuyo + Ogura-san) and stacked different kinds of tofu on top of each other in order to see which kind could be stacked higher. Arashi were on the silk tofu team, while Matsui Kazuyo & Ogura-san were on the cotton tofu team. I think it's pretty obvious from the start that the cotton tofu would win? :p



[video credit: Nyan-chan & techni-teddy ^_^]

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Writer's Blog by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP