Arashi no Shukudai-kun #004

Monday, September 13, 2010

Aired On: October 23rd, 2006

The guest in this episode is Otoha, who had acted with Sho in Yoiko no Mikata and with Jun (kind of?) in Kimi wa Petto. I first saw her in Gokusen 2, and thought that she was annoyingly cute. Now I think she's just cute. I guess I have a soft spot for tennen characters. XD

This is the first episode where the guest's homework for Arashi is not to research on food. Instead, Jun and Ohno researched on unusual beauty salons. Jun tried a gold leaf massage - yeah, my first reaction was (0_o) - while Ohno went for a freezing gas therapy, to which I don't even know how to comment. :p It's cute how Jun asked Ohno "am I beautiful?" after his massage was done, and how he kept asking Ohno if it hurts. Juntoshi FTW! Haha... anyway, the therapy they brought back with them was completely different - "doctor fish therapy" where small fish pick off layers of old skin from people's feet. This therapy was actually very popular here a few years back. My brother went for it, and said it really tickles. :p But Otoha was scared of fish and couldn't put her feet in the tank! In the end it was Sho who demonstrated for her.

In the food experimentsLet's Torture Ogura-san section, Aiba invents various new types of jam, which, frankly speaking, are things I would never want on my bread - including natto-jam and kimchi-jam.



 [video credit: Taiji Fansubs ^_^]

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Writer's Blog by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP