Malaysia no Arafes / Arashian Sleepover #3

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

To be honest, I was already dead tired before our "24/7" flailing fest started. And I had - and still have - a terrible cough. But I was still looking forward to it! After all, one of the best things about being in this fandom is meeting other fans and flailing together. And it's the first time seeing everyone in awhile, especially since I just came back from my very short Japan trip - it's time to unload and distribute the Arafes goods!


This time everything is even more laidback than usual; everyone brought food, which we all enjoyed while watching concert DVDs and having our own running commentaries about the boys. We started with Beautiful World, before changing to All the Best for the PVs, and I think the rest ran through Iza, Now!, Time, and AAA 2006 while I was dozing off from my meds. We even watched the Shiyagare SP live on my laptop.


In the morning we woke up to more DVD watching, before finally getting ready for lunch at Pavilion's Tokyo Street. Mui and Hana were with us on the first day but couldn't join on the second, while Isabelle joined us on the second day but wasn't around on the first.


0 comments:

  © Blogger template Writer's Blog by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP