Beautiful World DVD, Face Down & Your Eyes LEs

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Since they had so many releases in such a short time, I had my copy of Face Down shipped together with the Beautiful World Tour DVD, and my copy of Your Eyes together with One Ok Rock's Zankyo Reference DVD. Which meant I received my items later than usual, but I didn't mind. I've already watched the Beautiful World DVD several times over since the leak, of course, but the singles - I'm afraid I've only looked through the booklets. Also I watched the Face Down PV, but... that's about it. I love that they've had three singles out this year and all, but what I'm really waiting for is their next album. Greedy, that be my name.

Facedown

Youreyes

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Writer's Blog by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP