Music Station 2011.11.11

Monday, November 14, 2011


To tell the truth, usually I don't download all the performances of the same song. It could be the fact that it's been awhile since they've had appearances in these shows (since Lotus was released waaaay back in January... was it January?), or the fact that I'm more into them than I used to be, or just the fact that I love this song a lot, but... yeah. Music Station, too. And they're just as awesome, here.

Musicstation-20111111

They talk about karaoke (they sing A-RA-SHI when they go for karaoke together, and Aiba once fell asleep when he went out with Sho for karaoke!), about NazoDi, about the souvenirs they buy each other (a recurring topic, this), and about Sexy Zone. Now, I think the Sexy Zone kids are all right, but their group name is very unfortunate :/ They talked a bit about their own first appearance on Music Station, which brings back memories, because that was how I first discovered them. Which was funny - I had downloaded the full ep of Music Station for a different band (I don't even remember which band it is now) and Arashi was one of the performers. I didn't know or care much about Johnny's* and J-Pop in general, being more into J-Rock/Indies, so my reaction was -Eh? He's in a boyband? (About MatsuJun). And that was that. Haha. The name stuck in my mind, though, that when I met an Arashian in 2009 I recalled, "that's the band that MatsuJun is in, right?" XD

If only I knew then what I know now. XP

Musicstation-20111111-2

The performance - I loved it. Like Isabelle had said, I want all of them for Christmas. Maybe as my butlers. XD

Musicstation-20111111-3

Failing that, just MatsuJun would be okay, too.

Musicstation-20111111-5

* while I didn't know about Johnny's way back when, weirdly enough I was already a fan of MatsuJun, Tackey, KimuTaku, and Nagase Tomoya, thanks to my friends showing me clips of shows/dramas/etc or just telling me about them. I just never realized the bigger picture of what they're a part of XP

[vid credits: ANJ, NNK]

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Writer's Blog by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP