"Scene"~君と僕の見ている風景~ DOME+

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Scene-dome

The cover for the Dome DVD is out on Johnny's.net. The contents are also listed, along with the title of the new PV/single, which would be included in the DVD. (I wonder if the single would still have an LE version, now, and what it would include if it did? Since the PV and making is already in the DVD...?)  The new song is called 「まだ見ぬ世界へ」 (Mada Minu Sekai e).

The LE version will run for 306 mins, while the RE runs for 210 mins. So glad I've pre-ordered the LE!

On a totally unrelated note, I really ought to work harder on my Shukudai-kun rewatch project... ^^;; After all this time, I'm still at episode 31!

Also, (1) for Malaysians who want to pre-order Nippon no Arashi, they could do so at Kinokuniya KLCC, and (2) I know that I haven't been posting about Japanese magazines bargain buys lately - that's because instead of doing monthly bargains, the Japanese books department have decided to hold one major bargain sale together with English & Chinese books, and so are saving the mags until then. Will update when the major bargain sale is announced, of course. Here, and also at this tumblr account, where the updates may be a bit faster since it's easier to update there.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Writer's Blog by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP