Waku Waku, 24 hour tv goods

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

My last batch of orders arrived! Besides Eito movie lottery goods, I don't think I'll have anything else coming in after this, not for awhile anyway. Even these had been piling up for sometime before finally being mailed to me.


First of all, shop photos! I ordered them at separate times and didn't quite realise that they piled up into such a big stack ^^;. These are for Wild At Heart, Face Down (where the bulk of it is from), and Your Eyes. Also some Eito ones :)


24hour TV goods. It took me a looooong time to decide on which shirt to get. In the end I went with pink, because I figure almost everyone I know who are getting the shirt would probably get the blue. And I can't wear yellow, so.

Since I'm a Yoshitomo Nara fan this shirt is extra special to me <33



Aaand my Waku Waku Gakkou goods. I got the Sho-kun clear file and the tote. Although really I loved all the clear files, and wish that I could've gotten the bento. Oh well. I'm loving these a lot, anyway!

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Writer's Blog by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP