Kiiroi Namida movie book, Monthly the Television, Cinema Square

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

DSCF6653


DSCF6655
I don't know why the time when I'm going broke over all the Sho covers happen to also be the month when I get obsessed with adding more photo/movie books in my collection. But Kiiroi Namida is one of my favourite movies ever (with or without them), so this is a must have for me.

DSCF6659
I also bought these copies of Cinema Square, both ordered from Kinokuniya.

DSCF6660
This is from vol 39 (the Shingo Katori cover).

DSCF6661
This is from vol. 40 (the Sho-kun cover).

DSCF6656

This is something I had no intention of buying, and would probably never even get to see if I hadn't dropped by Kino during the weekend (the mags tend to come in on Friday evening and sell out by Sunday evening if they have arashi/members on the cover, so I almost always miss them since I don't work weekends). But I did see it, and I saw this:

DSCF6657
So cute. *insert fangirly kyaa here* But most importantly I saw this:

DSCF6658
OTP! *_* Even though I've seen scans on tumblr and the like, seeing it in the actual mag makes it so irresistible, somehow. So of course I grabbed it for my own. This... is likely going to turn into a fic one of these days.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Writer's Blog by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP